Friday, March 8, 2019

Special letter to LGBT church alerting them to danger.

The Metropolitan Community Churches will always correct you and tell you that they are a church with LGBT members but not a LGBT church.

I wrote them a special letter since the neo-Confederates have a real hostility towards LGBT. I think they are at special risk. I made sure that the Internet Archive has archived the SCV material.


February 26, 2019

                                                                                    Edward H. Sebesta
                                                                                   

                                                                                    edwardsebesta@gmail.com

Rev. Sara Sills
Cornerstone Metropolitan Community
XXXXXX
Mobile, AL 36604

Dear Rev. Sara Sills:

I wish to send this additional letter concerning the neo-Confederate movement and their blistering hostility against LGBT.  

As an example of their homophobia I direct you to this issue of Chaplain’s Corps Chronicles of the Sons of Confederate Veterans, July 2013, No. 91. http://www.scv.org/new/chaplains-corp/chaplains-corp-chronicle-july-2013/. The editorial explodes with anger against LGBT.

I could supply other examples, I think though this one source is quite enough. The Sons of Confederate Veterans take care to claim they aren’t racist, but they are quite openly hostile toward LGBT and willing to make it known.

I think public accommodations that serve LGBT should be careful also. In the commentary published in the Dallas Morning News I point out that Eric Rudolph bombed an LGBT establishment.

My investigative research, activism, and being a source for journalists has aroused the ire of the neo-Confederates against me, an ire which has included focusing on me being a gay person.

So please take care.

                                                                        Sincerely Yours,




                                                                        Edward H. Sebesta

No comments:

Post a Comment

For future opposition to the Sons of Confederate Veterans go to this Facebook page or this Blog.

This is the Facebook page. Oppose the Sons of Confederate Veteran's Agenda https://www.facebook.com/groups/960467037673144/ I will h...